Monday, September 15, 2008

Emily's Magic Words


I am so excited about this! I have been working on these exact words with my three year old and the fact that there is a book out there that reinforces what I'm trying to teach her makes my day! I talked about this very subject when I wrote, "Please and Thank you..." and now I've ordered this book to help drive this point home to my youngest. You can order it here.

It's so important to me that my children start to grasp this concept early, although they are not perfect at it, neither am I. The other day however, my baby was drawing on the chalkboard and I asked her if she wanted to do something...she replied, "No thank you" and kissed me. That is a rewarding moment as a parent.

I must tell you that my posts for the next two months or so are going to be fairly brief. I have committed to something that will take several hours a week and I'm already constantly going it seems. I hope you will be patient with me!

No comments:

 
arrow-up.gif