Saturday, March 23, 2013

My new crush

Here is my latest crush.  

I don't know that my hubby approves of these crushes that I have.  I become a little involved with these things and tend to think about them probably a little more than one should.  Then, when at last they are mine, life can go back to normal and I'm okay; until I see something else I like.  My favorite personal shopper Hernan doesn't help either when I hear his Siren call as he sends me the latest pics from the LV Paris fashion show or calls me to see how I'm enjoying my latest piece or what major city I might be in next so I can tour the their flagship store.  Evil...wonderful man!


This is the Speedy Cube PM in Jaune.  It's from Louis Vuitton's Spring 2013 collection which was 1960's inspired with all it's geometric shapes and colors.  I loved the mod vibe and am in LOVE with this bag!  

I'm not into the whole Polyvore thing necessarily.  But I could just see this pairing so fantastically with a pair of skinnies, some beige flats (pointed toe), and a flowered print shirt with emerald drop earrings.  Yummy!



3 comments:

O_o said...

I am crushing on the color of that bag!

The people who spend all the time on Polyvore must have no children to raise or a home to keep...or they get paid to do it. But I am thankful for them, because when I'm browsing I'm in love.

Janine said...

Isn't the color YUMMY!? I have two new bags this color but neither is LV. I am in LOVE with it! I agree that I am thankful to the patrons of Polyvore for their time and dedication, but cannot wrap my head around how they manage to get it done. I can barely manage to blog and it's my job! Thanks Wanda! Much love.

Christa Jeanne said...

Sooooo cute!!!

 
arrow-up.gif