Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Home party central



Utah seems to be a mecca for home parties...allowing for flexibility of women's hours and incomes as they strive to balance home, family, and income (whether primary or secondary).  Supporting these parties is (in effect) like helping to support the family, however there should never be any pressure and if any of you are like my husband...the more the pressure comes out, the less interested he is (he HATES a pushy salesman- excuse the yelling).  


I think the way that home parties (in my never-to-be-humble opinion) is that several vendors get together, staying there the entire time to represent their product.  They will have better attendance, a more casual environment, and you might be pleasantly surprised at the increased sales from that low pressure, conversing, environment giving ladies a chance to talk about the different products and shop...a mall of home parties all in one location- something for everyone!

I'm not saying I have the answer, but I think far more people would prefer one stop personal shopping than one stop- one genre of product shopping.  

My two cents

No comments:

 
arrow-up.gif