Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a sweet gesture!

Kathryn-
Thank you for giving me this darling award. I am flattered that people think my blog is "award" worthy. I thought your comments were so sweet, thank you for your sweet words; here is what she said: "The Pink Teapot: What more can I say about this blogger other than she is the Mary Poppins of Blogland? She is practically perfect in every way! Everyone should read her blog and remember that even though world would like you to think that manners are out of style and can be thrown out the window on a whim: Manners are always in style and should never be forgotten." you can also read it here on her blog. I will attempt to follow these rules exactly and I look forward to watching the blogs that I nominate get the recognition they deserve.

Please follow these rules exactly, and look below to see my winning blog choices:

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
~Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
~Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
~Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
~Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

These choices in no way are meant to demean or belittle other blogs...choosing 5 is difficult, but to be honest, I don't visit many blogs right now, I just don't have the time...so these are the ones I visit~

1. D goddess Blog is our up and coming Martha Stewart. With four little ones, she still manages to have the cutest ideas for anything domestic...and as an added bonus, she's very environmentally aware!
2. Young Embellishment my kindred spirit...my sparkle sister! Jenn is talented in every way and has a beautiful family that she proudly shows off with her adorable and creative scrapbooking pages that she's created digitally.
3. Apronista-She's a keeper! I love the aprons that she finds almost every day-the enduring energy that woman has is amazing!
4. Sherbet Blossom- A big thanks to Hannah for agreeing to re-design my blog! I am in awe of your beautiful and original designs...and you're multi-talented..I'm surrounded by such amazing women!
5. JoBloom- Sweet Jenny has uplifting thoughts for every day life...including health tips and how we can better take care of ourselves in all aspects of our lives.

Well that's it ladies, I am sure I have forgotten many...though that is never my intention. I enjoyed doing this and truly just nominated blogs that I read. Love to all! Happy Thursday night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy. I just love awards and I just love love you, so the combo is dyno! xo

JoBloom said...

Thanks for the award! It feels great to know that my little comments can lift someone else in a positive way! Love ya! Jen

Jen and her men said...

Amazing that we have been in the same ward for almost two years and I am just starting to get to know you. I'm sad I wasted all that time, but happy as I discover all your many talents! What a fun blog. I was impressed with your lesson to the scouts and now I see where it all comes from. :) Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts. It really is fun!! And congratulations on the award.

 
arrow-up.gif