Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank you Masked Mommy


Thank you Masked Mommy for my award, I truly appreciate the recognition. In order not to confuse my readers, I have a side column marked "awards" where I have placed my awards. I didn't learn this until after receiving an award, but now the most recent two awards appear there. I am happy to accept this award and am grateful for it, but I hope you will understand why my award stays in the "Awards" section. There are also countless blogs that I could mention and so I gracefully decline to "tag" 10 blogs.

Thank you again for this honor, I feel truly blessed and humbled that you would think of me. I hope that you will forgive my not passing along the award as there are too many blogs to single ten out. All my gratitude~

No comments:

 
arrow-up.gif