Friday, August 8, 2008

Bye Bye Birdie

When your guests leave, it can be a sad thing. You've entertained them, fed them, housed them, and bonded with them, and then they're gone. I love the warmth and laughter that comes with having people in my home and it always feels a little lonely when they're gone.

I just want to say that I enjoyed having my house guests here and I want to thank them for their willingness to help, adapt to my schedule, and clean up after themselves; they were truly ideal guests in our home and it was a pleasure hosting them.

In the end, it doesn't matter whether it was a surprise visit, a long-planned visit, or just another routine visit. We can always make the most out of the situation we're placed in (or we place ourselves in) and be gracious. Always consider that these are actual people, and if they're close to you, this might be the last time you spend with them...it's happened to me. Remember the Golden Rule!

No comments:

 
arrow-up.gif